BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MAIL SOLUTIONS / COURIER SOLUTIONS
Up to £40K + Commission + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is one of the largest mail operators within the UK, providing UK and global mail solutions, as well as offering courier solutions to the business world, working with many global, multi-national and blue-chip companies.
They are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team. Reporting directly to the Group Sales Director, focussing on bringing in new business to the Group.
- Achieving an agreed new business target, cross selling all services and achieving minimum agreed margins.
- Self-generating sales leads to achieve the weekly call target supported by telesales.
- Producing regular sales reports and pipeline activity reports via sales force.
- Strategically identifying new sectors / opportunities to sell into.
- Assisting with other sales related tasks and projects within the business as required.
- Full training will be provided during induction and further training will be given throughout
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with an ambitious and forward-thinking attitude.
- To be commercially minded with excellent business acumen.
- Meticulous, precise attention to detail, with a desire to get things right the first time.
- Good mathematical skills and demonstrable confidence with numbers.
- Confident and proficient skills in the use of MS Office and using mobile technology in the field.
- Excellent communication skills and be extremely personable, polite and professional.
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- To be process driven and able to manage projects as required
- The ability to be a team player and fit in with the company culture.