Our client is a well-established, privately owned and financially sound, transactional solutions and direct mail company, who work with a variety of markets including NHS, Financial, Councils, and Retail.
They are looking to recruit an ambitious and hungry Business Development Manager who can sell a full transactional solution, from mail, statements, bills, storage, and online solutions, anywhere in the UK.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
· At least two years' experience within the direct mail / transactional mail industry
· Professional, highly presentable and customer-focused candidate, with experience negotiating with and presenting to senior managers and board members
· Clear communication skills, both verbally and in well-presented written documents
· Cover the UK
· Planning and prioritising personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact to achieve agreed KPIs and targets, managing personal time and productivity as effectively as possible
· Developing and maintaining your accounts as well as generating new business through various channels
· Accurately forecast anticipated monthly sales revenue to the line manager with weekly updates
· Ensure that personal KPI sales activity levels are achieved and reported monthly to line manager
· Able to work on own initiative
· A determined self-starter
· Energetic and enthusiastic individual able to work under pressure
· Be financially astute with a personal desire to succeed