NEW VACANCY! (DM1177)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - PARCELS / LOGISTICS
Up to £50K + Uncapped Commission (Fantastic structure) + Car / Allowance
Our client specialise in UK and Worldwide Parcels and Logistics from Courier Services to e-commerce to freight solutions.
They have sites across the whole of the UK and after another great year of growth they are now looking to expand their sales team with a Business Development Manager.
This an exciting new position with definite progression opportunity within the company.
- Achieving an agreed new business target, cross selling all services and achieving minimum agreed margins.
- Producing regular sales reports and pipeline activity reports via sales force.
- Strategically identifying new sectors / opportunities to sell into.
- Assisting with other sales related tasks and projects within the business as required.
- Full training will be provided during induction and further training will be given throughout
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with an ambitious and forward-thinking attitude.
- To be commercially minded with excellent business acumen.
- Meticulous, precise attention to detail, with a desire to get things right the first time.
- Good mathematical skills and demonstrable confidence with numbers.
- Excellent communication skills and be extremely personable, polite and professional.
- Good time management with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- To be process driven and able to manage projects as required
- The ability to be a team player and fit in with the company culture.