Job: Business Development Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Uncapped Comms + Car Allowance!
Do you have experience working in new business sales and account management? Want to join an ever-growing ambitious company? I have the perfect role for you!
My client is one of the biggest printing companies within the UK. They boast an attractive client pool within the Retail, Financial and Legal sectors and work on campaigns exclusively for some huge enterprises. I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join them, working out of their Leicestershire offices.
Main Duties for this Business Development Manager position;
- Actively seek new business opportunities in your region
- Manage the full cycle of the sales process
- Meet targets set within the given deadline
- Manage existing accounts
- Build and maintain strong and lasting relationships within your region
- A strong background of sales or business development within the print industry
- Proven track record of creating and maintaining development opportunities
- Target driven with a motivation to succeed
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- History of meeting strict deadlines
On offer for the Field Sales Executive is;
- A fantastic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Industry leading commission structure
- Car allowance
- Working for one of the biggest names in the industry
- A chance for you to enhance your career
If you feel that this is the role for you, don't hesitate to apply. All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence.
Key Experience - Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Consultant, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Print Sales Consultant, Territory Sales Executive, Territory Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Regional Sales Consultant, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Print Sales Consultant, Territory Sales Executive, Territory Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Client Relationship Manager