NEW VACANCY! (PK7125)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - RETAIL LABELLING SOLUTIONS
HOME BASED / ANY UK LOCATION
Circa £35-40K + Bonus Incentive + Company Car /Allowance + Pension
Our client is a global barcode and RFID technology company with a focus on label printing solutions and data collection. Core business is in retail, industrial, healthcare, transportation, logistics and government sectors. Their solutions enable businesses to identify, track and manage people, products and assets. They have an extensive range of easy-to-integrate thermal barcode and RFID printers, hand labelling systems, consumables, software and connectivity solutions to deliver the right solution for business needs.
They currently require a Business Development Manager in a home based role to assist with the development of new business within the UK Retail Sector.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of hardware and software systems for industrial, desktop and handheld printers & scanners; labels, tags & ribbons; RFID and associated software. Alternatively, full product training will be offered to strong new business sales candidate with other Retail Packaging or POS experience.
- Margin enhancement with customers
- Establish, maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Achieve new profitable sales growth through proactive identification of new business opportunities
- Bid Preparation and Tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on customer activities and opportunities