Exciting opportunity to work with a market leader providing printed, die cut and glued packaging solutions to a diverse range of markets across the M4 corridor. Fast paced, professional development opportunity working along side a team of determined industry experts and a speedy production team.
Business Development Manager | Sheet Plant | M4 corridor | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
One of the UK’s largest independent sheet plant providing innovative and sustainable corrugated and converted solutions across the country. With an already established portfolio of major clients across a diverse range of clients, this organisation holds a strong reputation for exceptional quality.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling complete corrugated packaging solutions
- Liaising with the companies strong manufacturing facilities to provide exceptional converted and corrugated solutions
- Providing clients with a market leading service
- Covering the M4 Corridor
Key attributes required:
- Strong sales background within a sheet plant or packaging distributor
- Confidence and interpersonal skills to deal and liaise with major blue chip organisations
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Drive and ambition to win new business
Exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest independent sheet plants in the UK providing exceptional quality converted and corrugated solutions to a diverse range of blue chip clients across the country.
Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.