NEW VACANCY! (SN7005)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNAGE
£Generous (Depending on Experience) + Car Allowance + Commission + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a signage company based in the South, they are currently looking to recruit a Sales candidates to join their existing team. They have been designing, manufacturing and installing large scale signage for an enviable client base over 40 years.
They are looking for someone who enjoys generating leads and building up a sales pipeline. There will be a focus on new business, but the client is realistic in terms of expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing tenders
- Development of leads
- Monitoring strategic opportunities to ensure the company are included in a tendering exercise
- Making relationships with main contractors (identifying project managers and decision makers)
- Making relationships with FM businesses
- Keeping relationships alive after projects have been completed
- Source rebranding opportunities with designers and architects
- Take a key role in ensuring their website is showing recent projects
- Producing E shots and following up as and when needed
- Producing linked-in posts
- Developing other digital marketing (e.g. Twitter)
- An overview report is to be produced each month detailing activity and opportunities that have been identified
- A strategic hit list will be produced for all main contractors, designers and architects that the company would like to work with
- Support from sales, project management and production to pass on contacts as and when, overviews of recent projects for digital marketing
- Support from graphics to create eye catching posts and E shots
This role will require a fair amount of calling, although it will not be a case of "phone anybody and everybody" but instead old clients and key targets (main contractors, designers etc).
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV