BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SIGNAGE
£30-45K Basic + Bonus + Phone + Fuel Allowance + Car + Pension
Our client is a an established Signage and Bespoke Fabrication company, based in the South East. They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join their team. Candidates must have experience in the Signage area.
The role as a Business Development Manager:
- Reinvigorate lapsed accounts and bring back up to major client status while always hunting new business opportunities.
- Highlight key areas of growth and target new clients to continue to grow accounts
- Sell the portfolio of signage solutions/bespoke products into prospective new and existing clients.
- Manage the projects after winning the sale - liaising with the Client and Production team to ensure briefs are met, or complete full handover to project management team.
- Work in a consultative manner, advising the best solutions for clients
- Provide after-sales care, helping to encourage repeat business
The successful candidate will possess:
- Sales experience within the Signage industry - min 3 years
- Proven background of working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to sell to a variety of businesses and clients
- Ability to open doors and maintain new business relationships
- Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, well organised, and have a positive attitude.
- Driving licence required
- Signage Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)