NEW VACANCY! (DM1198)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - SMART CARDS
HOMEBASED - NORTH EAST
£Dependent on experience + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Death in Service + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is a long-established manufacturer of high-quality print and labels, manufacturing products for many leading blue chip companies in a variety of market sectors from transport, food to industrial.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager that will be responsible for the management & long-term development of a single contract held with a British Transport Membership Body. A large product is the management of magnetic tickets that all members have a requirement to purchase.
The role will have a key focus on the existing members, existing Transit Operators whilst targeting new customers with the Groups product offering. Our client is a pioneer in a wide offering of additional products and services to the Transit sector such as Print Services, Smart Cards, AdHoc and future mobile solutions and the BDM's role will be to demonstrate high growth across this sector.
- Day to day operation & management of the contract
- Look to develop Mass Transit Bus market with key product offerings
- Identify and assist with tender opportunities within sector
- Engage with key stakeholders within customer base to sell additional and upsell key product offering such as Print Services, Adhoc, Mobile Solutions such as printers, consumables and Airweb offering.
- Create plan of attack for smartcard opportunities within the UK Mass Transit market
- Creativity and vision to help to build a product base to migrate to software solutions
- Hit and exceed targets set by the business across all sectors
- Demonstrate leadership to drive new market openings & develop new business opportunities.
- Accurate weekly / monthly financial forecasting
- Provide roadmaps to customers and promote the company vison
- Be comfortable at presenting online and face to face to both customers and senior exec team
- To respond to client requirements for additional products collaborating with the Group product offering
- Produce management reports to exec team & customers