NEW VACANCY! (SC2896)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - WIDE FORMAT GRAPHICS
MIDLANDS / HOMEBASED
£Open Depending on Experience + Uncapped Commission + Pension + Phone + Laptop + Mileage Allowance + Holiday: 33 Days (including bank holidays)
With over 20 years as a major player in the Large Format Print industry, our client is a recognised specialist for branded spaces and the provision of print requirements to a host of high-profile national brands, creative agencies and SMEs alike. Their 'Total 360o Service' offers an unrivalled end-to-end capability, with quality of service, quality of product innovation and the desire to be the best at their core. With further deeper and meaningful connections being built with our clients existing client base, they are accelerating new growth KPI's in line with business strategy and new sector ambitions.
As part of this continued business re-focus and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced, results-driven Business Development Manager to be an integral part of the team and demonstrate the added value required for us to achieve their goals.
This role requires an individual with a proven, strong track record of driving new business sales within the large format print sector, excellent communication and relationship building skills and the drive and enthusiasm to succeed. There is the opportunity to develop this role further into a management capacity as the team continues to grow.
- Working with the Head of Marketing reporting to the Managing Director
- Working in tandem with the Head of Marketing to proactively follow up warm sales data from ongoing targeted marketing activity and intelligence. In addition to the utilisation of prescribed data, we require an individual to proactively hunt new business opportunities, using their own initiative and tactics to help drive short-term sales and longer-term partnerships.
- Help develop and follow an agreed sales plan to meet or exceed targeted sales from new and existing client base.
- Set and attend client meetings and presentations, pulling on all internal resources for support as required to help initiate longer-term partnerships and also aid and convert shorter term wins.
- Attend regular sales review meetings with the broader management team.
- Liaise with other internal resources, including Estimating, Account Management and Project Management teams, to ensure excellent service throughout the whole customer journey.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven sales experience in excess of 5 years
- Specific sales experience in the Large Format Print industry
- Tenacity and drive with proven background of achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Ability to sell consultatively to a variety of clients across different sectors
- Ability to open doors and identify new business opportunities through developing and nurturing relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- Confident presentation skills to senior stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent administration skills to update the company contact data matrix in an effective and timely manner
- A team player who is also happy to work on own initiative and be both creative and proactive, feeding back customer intelligence to marketing
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management
- Experience in managing and motivating teams
- Proficiency in IT and digital sales tools e.g. LinkedIn