NEW VACANCY! (SC2861)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - WORKWEAR
HOMEBASED / NORTH & MIDLANDS
£Open + Commission + Company Car, Fuel Card, Laptop, Mobile Phone etc.
Our client is a well-established print group based in the North West, specialising in print solutions, workwear omotional merchandise and signage for various market sectors.
They are looking for a established BDM, with a proven track record in the Workwear sector, the role will focus primarily on new business however there will be some existing accounts gifted.
Key responsibilities include:
- Selling Corporate Workwear, previous experience in this sector is essential.
- Developing and building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify opportunities across the region for sales of current and new products/services for all companies within the Group.
- Manage the full sales cycle from Prospecting to closing then managing the order process with internal departments.
- Report weekly on activity and manage pipelines in line with business expectations.
- The role will report direct into the head of sales.
The Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within business-to-business field sales.
- Experience and knowledge of working within Custom-Branded Clothing.
- Driven by the achievement of targets.
- A bright, competitive new business hunter with the drive and ambition to meet targets and develop a new customer base.
- Well organised with the ability to manage your time and sales pipeline effectively.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Experienced in building and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels.
- A basic working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- The role covers the Northern and Midlands Regions and is a field-based sales role. The role will be predominantly field based with occasional visits to the office.