PT2558 - NORTH WEST
Up to £40K (Depending on Experience) + Commission + Other benefits TBD
Our client is an award-winning Managed Print Services, Software and Hardware company specialising in print and document solutions as well as IT.
As part of their plans for this year, the company is looking to recruit an experienced Business Services Sales Consultant to join their team in Cheshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic organisation with a vast amount of potential for progression internally.
- To grow, nurture and develop new business for the company in selected sales markets or territories
- Help prospective customers solve their business problems through excellent consultation and a customer focussed attitude
- To exceed the monthly sales target
- Cultivate an impressive business pipeline across multiple technology areas
- Support the company's growth strategy through achievement of various success criteria outlined on an Individual Targets
- Focussing on "big ticket" opportunities with scalable or repeatable revenue
- Predominantly based in the field developing business, being present in the office when not engaged in prospect or customer facing activity.
- Actively working to create new appointments through a multi-touch sales strategy (calling, emailing, social media, letter writing, networking, etc)
- Attending appointments to establish rewarding customer relationships that generate significant revenue
- Taking responsibility for the development of business in your own market or region
- Utilising office facilities to host events, run webinars or be creative to attract prospects to your business
- Working within your territory to understand who the key players are, what makes it tick and how to sell more effectively as a result
- Writing proposals or presentations