BUSINESS SOLUTIONS MANAGER - AUTOMATED SMART TERMINAL LOCKERS
£Open + Bonus / Uncapped Commission + Car / Allowance + 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays + Excellent Pension Scheme and Life Insurance.
Our client is a specialist in print & mailing solutions, supplying direct mail, fulfilment, printers, charities, courier, pharmaceutical, and government to name a few.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Solutions Manager reporting to the Head of UK Sales, responsible for selling Smart Terminals locker product range by sourcing, qualifying, recording, following up, servicing and closing sales opportunities with new and existing customers. This is a home based with UK travel and occasional travel to Europe. Full product training provided.
If you are looking for a new Sales role with an exciting prospect pipeline and globally successful product range get in touch now!
- Develop leads for new business from own lead generation and from other sources to develop a sales pipeline
- Develop business opportunities and secure sales growth by identifying prospects and evaluating their requirements, researching and analysing sales options
- Take responsibility for sales opportunities and professionally delivering a solution through disciplined sales process and technical integrity
- Provide product demonstrations to prospective customers
- Sell products and services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions
- Work closely with customers and project teams to ensure new business is implemented successfully
- Perform after sales calls to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Maintaining relationships with customers by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements
- Processing sales activity and performance data for presentation to the Head of Sales by collecting, analysing and summarising information
- To create and update sales opportunities on the CRM and to provide reports and account plans for projects when requested
- Process quotes for customers using the company systems and maintaining standards of presentation and quality
- Identifying product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitor activity
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing brand values
- To ensure the LinkedIn profile is professionally aligned with solutions and to use LinkedIn as a core element of opportunity creation and account management
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge and credibility by reviewing professional publications, benchmarking of state of the art practices, establishing personal networks and participating in professional associations
- Contributing to the sales team effort by accomplishing results as needed
- Building, agreeing and meeting both individual and team sales targets
- Previous experience within a B2B sales environment with a background in prospecting and selling business solutions, ideally with experience across multiple sectors that could include: retail; logistics; education; pharmaceutical; property and parcels and mailing.
- A proven track record of achievement in field sales with recent evidence of success and the ability to hit and over achieve on sales targets
- Highly results motivated with a with a positive outlook and particular focus on new business generation
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with business prospects