NEW VACANCY! (PK7364)
SHIFTS - 6:00am To 4:30pm
11:30am To 10:00pm
This is for someone on a 50hour contract. For main machines the client prefers the 50 hour contract as the teams work together throughout and earn more that way.
£OPEN DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client is a leading cardboard box manufacturer based in the South of England they specialise in the design, manufacture, storage, and distribution of a wide range of high-quality corrugated packaging products and packaging consumables.
They are now looking for a Casemaker Operator to join their team, you will be responsible for setting and operating Dong Fang Topra 924 and
Dong Fang Apstar 1632 machines
Role / Responsibilities:
- Working as part of the manufacturing team, initially in training as necessary, to set, operate and monitor high specification production machinery in a fast-paced factory environment.
- Working with, and operating, machinery and processing equipment to required quality procedures, ensuring production schedules and customer expectations are met at all times.
- Complying with Company Health and Safety rules and procedures to ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner.
- Maintaining plant and equipment in good order and report any defects for corrective action.
- Following systems and standard operating procedures to ensure a high standard of housekeeping, hygiene and cleanliness on the shop floor.
- Completing all relevant process documentation.
- Looking at process improvements to operate more efficiently to increase productivity and reduce waste.
- Assist in training and development of colleagues on machines.