CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRINT
£Open depending on experience, other benefits TBD
Our client is a well-established Printer based in Cumbria, they offer client a range of services including B1, B2 and Digital Print.
They are looking for a sales focused individual who wishes to take advantage of an excellent opportunity to pursue a career within sales and client care with a busy team.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Sales and Account Management. A printing background would be ideal, but training will be given and experience of estimating using an MIS would be beneficial.
The role will cover:
- Managing house and own client accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Taking briefs across all of the client products and services
- Estimating work accurately and negotiating prices and schedules with clients and prospects
- Prospecting new markets and following up sales enquiries
- Visiting customers
- Finding new customers and developing own portfolio
- Attending networking events, trade shows and the like
- Meeting agreed Sales budgets and targets
- Responsible to the Commercial Manager
The successful applicant will:
- Be able to prioritise and work both independently and within the scope of the team
- Be organised with excellent communication skills
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Be self-motivated
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a full driving licence
- Be responsible to the Commercial Manager
With a competitive salary package, including pension and related benefits this is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.