Brief - Manage all creative projects through the design process to deliver work of exceptional quality to agreed brand, budget and deadline. Work in team collaboration to maintain and develop client relationships through excellent service.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- The main aim of this role is to manage creative projects, which exceed client expectations, on time and budget.
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them.
- You will be required to deal with client queries and project manage the projects from brief to production to launch
- Book out adequate time for design and photography projects and working with the Traffic Manager to ensure this
- Creating creative written briefs
- Producing marketing audits
- Present design idea to clients and ensure their client systems are up-to-date
- Keep knowledgeable of market changes by attending regular store visits to review designs on shelf.
- Agency / design background - not just general account management as they will be expected to present design to clients.
- Preferably have experience in the packaging industry
- Ability to draft up a creative brief from information provided
- Able to coach and mentor Account Executives
- Must have excellent organisational, written, spoken and time management skills
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER, CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE, PROJECT MANAGER, PROJECT COORDINATON , PROJECT CO-ORDINATOR, ACCOUNT CO-ORDINATOR, ACCOUNT COORDINATOR, ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, ACCOUNT MANAGER, CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE, CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, ARTWORK COORDINATOR, ARTWORK MANAGER, PROJECT TRAFFICKER, ARTWORK COORDINATOR, ARTWORK ADMINSTRATOR, BRAND EXECUTIVE, PROJECT PLANNING EXECUTIVE
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us -