Overview of the role and candidate
The Client Services Account Manager will be responsible for the overall management of a variety of client accounts. The successful candidate will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of client jobs, taking accountability for a high standard of client communication, timely order fulfilment and the delivery of revenue targets.
We are looking for an individual that can adapt to meet customer demands, and take a solution-led approach, this can be a very fast-paced industry with a challenging workload, so the successful candidate must approach work with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Where the role sits within the team, department and wider business
The Client Services Account Manager role is assigned to work as part of the Clients Services team, with a wider responsibility for communicating with the Studio and Production teams.
The Client Services department plays a crucial role in the wider business to support new and existing customers and delivering an outstanding level of account management on a daily basis.
Who the role reports to, and other key interactions
The Client Services Account Manager will report directly to the UK General Manager, the successful applicant will become a key member within the Client Services team; they will also be expected to communicate with the Production Manager, QC, Sales and Marketing teams, Directors and other staff where appropriate and as projects dictate.
Key areas of responsibility and the deliverables expected
The Client Services Account Manager will be responsible for communicating with clients directly on a day-to-day basis, answering calls, responding to e-mails as well as being proactive in supporting clients through order processing and delivering jobs on time and against client expectations.
The key deliverables of the Client Services Account Manager will be:
- Satisfying the requirements of customers in the daily running of their accounts regarding sales, new orders and progress of existing jobs through regular contact and provision of information, ensuring that all communications are in line with our brand guidelines.
- Entering & amending job tickets within our management information system both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise with studio, quality control, plate making and dispatch, taking accountability for the end-to-end delivery of work to customers.
- Overall account management for key customers, tracking trends, spotting issues and delivering on revenue targets.
- Work in close conjunction with the production departments regarding planning schedules to meet customer delivery deadlines.
Required experience and training
- Experience of working within the print and packaging industry would be highly desirable.
- Experience of a client services or account management role within the reprographics industry would also be highly desirable.
- Flexible to work 5 days over 7, including weekends and late day shifts where required.
- Excellent communication skills and mannerisms, for example by phone, e-mail and, where necessary, face-to-face.
- Proficient IT skills, including experience of using Microsoft Office in a commercial environment.
- Experience in using customer relationship management (CRM) systems is desirable, although training will be provided.
Location and travel requirements
The Client Services Account Manager will be based out of the Reproflex3 Ltd. office, based in Cramlington (Northumberland). No regular travel requirements are anticipated, though, from time to time, there may be a requirement to visit clients; reasonable notice will be given.
About the company
Established in 1996, Reproflex3 Ltd. (or R3) provides pre-press packaging products and services to markets including flexographic printers, creative agencies and major FMCG brand owners. Products and services include flexographic printing plate manufacturing, studio and artwork, on-line workflow management and a packaging mock-up division. Currently, the company operates from Cramlington, Dubai and India, servicing the UK, European and Middle Eastern markets.
Successful applicants will be contacted after September 6th 2019.