NEW VACANCY! (DM1204)
CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE X2 - MARKETING LOGISTICS
Up To £22K (Depending on Experience) + Training Opportunities + Onsite Parking
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is highly experienced within the direct mail, handling and fulfilment sector, specialising in response handling, contact centre services, database management, promotional marketing, 3PL, contract packing, collation, mailing, warehousing as well as distribution.
They are currently looking to recruit 2x Client Support Executives to be the first point of contact for clients by handling requests, queries and issues in accordance with specific processing briefs, ensuring a positive and professional experience.
The ideal candidate will have background in a similar sector however that is not essential the client will consider all candidates with previous Client Services Experience.
- Provide a high level of service to clients with an emphasis on client satisfaction and retention.
- Process client orders, using various methods and in line with defined job briefs.
- Stock management and query handling in accordance with standard operating procedures and client specific job briefs.
- Order and despatch query handling via multi-channel.
- Attend daily / weekly client operational calls, ensuring actions are captured.
- Collaborate with other departments ensuring response and resolution to clients within defined and agreed SLAs.
- Troubleshoots system functionality questions and issues with clients.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from external clients and internal departments relating to defined activity.
- Identify potential client concerns and escalate to relevant Client Relationship Manager.
- Liaise with third party suppliers to support query resolution in accordance with agreed processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective collaboration between different disciplines and characters.
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adjust priorities as situation demands.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Gathering and analysing information.
- Decision making.
- Managing Work.
- Managing relationships and networking.
- Performance management, team-working, coaching and guiding.
- Flexibility & change.
- Commercial awareness.
- Results focus.