NEW VACANCY! (DM1207)
CMC OPERATOR (BHURS) - DIRECT MAIL & PRINT WEST YORKSHIRE
£Open DOE + Pension
Hours: 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm
Our client is a direct mail and print company based in West Yorkshire. Their expertise lie within direct mail print production from straight forward leaflets, envelopes and letterheads to multi-million runs of brochures and catalogues. They also offer a whole range of other printing services, from printed promotions and incentives to large format point of sale and digital optimisation and data.
They are currently looking to recruit a CMC Operator to join their team.
Previous experience operating a CMC machine is essential, ideally Bhurs experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Setting and Operating a CMC Machine
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work to deadlines
- Produce a high-quality standard of work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team