CNC Router Operator and general sign assembly
Full Time, Perm
£26k-£32k - Depending on Experience
This role is based within the signage workshop. The job description includes but is not limited to work associated with router operation, general sign fabrication and associated works.
Based in South West London, this position works normal office hours working alongside our existing employee; however, there may be a need for occasional after hours and weekend work. The primary focus of this position will be operation of the company's CNC router and sign fabrication. This is a great opportunity for an experienced router operator
Work closely with other team members on new and existing projects
- Create, load, examine and modify CNC programs
- Set up tools and load materials onto CNC machine
- Carry out machining of components
- Carry out inspection, including first-off inspection to the authorised level;
- Identify and report errors and suggest improvements;
- Work with managers and supervisors to implement the Company's policies and business objectives
- Ensure that the workplace is a clean, tidy, healthy and safe environment
- Work with other team members assembling signage
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience is essential in Programming, setting and operating CNC Machinery
- Excellent understanding of engineering drawings, tooling selection and cutting strategy
- Experience of using CADCAM Software, Signlab, Artcam
- Experience of working with plastics, non-ferrous materials and woods
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
Education and Training:
- Previous router experience is required;
- Signlab, artcam Software training preferable.
Apply via the link or contact Louise @ Kairos to discuss further on 0203 603 3829.
KEY WORDS: CNC router, CNC, signage, signs, large format, signlab, cadcam, artcam, London, CNC router, CNC, signage, signs, large format, signlab, cadcam, artcam, London.