A number of our clients are putting steps in place to prepare for life once it gets back to normal. This client, like many others, has instructed us to keep identifying potential candidates for the following role:
A corrugated manufacturing company in the Midlands with decades of operating experience is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their sales and marketing team and contribute to the continued growth of their company.
Along with knowledge and experience in the corrugated packaging industry, you will demonstrate capability, reliability and work well in a team environment. This is an opportunity to join a team of over-achievers rewarded through customer service excellence, and a company where opportunities to further advance are endless.
Our client’s ideal Account Manager will love a busy team environment and be passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You will take responsibility for numerous client projects, provide excellent client service and ensure projects run smoothly and achieve their potential using your corrugated packaging industry knowledge.
You will play a strategic role in making decisions affecting the business. It is essential that you have a confident, can-do attitude and bundles of initiative as you will be representing our client on a daily basis.
In return, you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
The list of skills & Attributes required for this follows is as follows:
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to maintain a positive and calm attitude in a high-pressure environment
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results for each client
• Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you
• Provide flawless execution of customer projects
• Ability to interpret briefs
• Ability to provide constructive feedback
• Ability to quickly build rapport with both clients and employees
• Thorough insight and control of your client’s budgets