Conversion Team Leader
Salary- DOE + BENEFITS
Shift- Double Days, 6-2, 2-10 Mon-Fri
Company -Packaging Manufacturing company produces high quality Polythene Products through blown film, conversion and extrusion with vast printing capabilities.
Overview - The Conversion Team Leader will be part of the production team reporting to their Shift Manager and Production Manager. They will be required to effectively lead their team of 5 to optimise production whilst adhering to site quality and safety standards.
- The primary role is the general running of the bag conversion machinery such as SCAE, Amplas, Arvor, FAS, Viara inclusive of pre-production set up and changeovers
- Monitoring machine performance, maintaining output, quality and waste targets whilst keeping downtime to a minimum
- To ensure all raw materials, scrap and finished goods are accurately documented and recorded
- Continuous quality checks throughout production runs
- Follow a 'clean as you go' policy keeping all areas tidy on site
- Motivate, train & develop dept. personnel to maximise their effectiveness in carrying out their tasks.
- Use specialist Block bottom and Skew gussetter converter for film
Conversion Team Leader Requirements:
- Our client is looking for someone to ideally have conversion experience
- Technical knowledge of polymers
- Must have a positive working attitude
- Must be computer literate
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
- Self-motivated with an ability to work on their own
- An excellent communicator together with organizational and analytical skill
- Ideally experienced in the operation of packaging converting equipment
- Flexible and hard working with problem-solving skills
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; Conversion Team Leader / Packaging Manufacturing