NEW VACANCY! (PK6265)
CORRUGATOR MACHINE OPERATOR NORTH WEST
£ Up to £29,866 + Shift Allowance, 25 Days Holiday increasing to 27 Days after 5 Years + Overtime + Pension
3 Shift Pattern: 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday, 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday, 10am - 6pm Sunday to Thursday
Our client is a manufacturer of corrugated packaging products, they are currently looking to recruit a Corrugator to operate a 1400 Corrugation Machine to ensure maximum effectiveness of all manufacturing equipment.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Will accept any Corrugator experience.
- Ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specification and to monitor product quality as required
- Ensure all production requirements are met to the best of the Operators ability and that machine outputs are maximised at all times
- Demonstrate competence in timely machine set up, minimising down time / waste and maximising efficiencies by working effectively as part of the team.
- Demonstrate ability to operate machinery at the optimum run speeds and striving to surpass targets and be the best in class.
- Undertake fault finding activities when equipment problems occur and conduct a repair where possible
- Contact Engineering when repairs by the Operator are not possible or within capability
- Complete first off checks to quality standards
- Ensure minimum wastage of materials at all times through effective machine operation
- Conduct effective shift handovers
- Keep work areas clean and tidy
- Overcome technical issues which limit operational equipment effectiveness and make recommendations to improve efficiency
- Be aware of all company policies and procedures and to adhere to them at all times