Linney’s Display Team is looking for a Creative Artworker to join and support our expanding studio team.
You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and to be able to see a job through from initial creative to print and manufacture. Culture fit is key; our business has a real family atmosphere and our values are at the heart of what we do – this is even more important when working within our growing team.
You will be working with major UK retailers and international brands and will be involved in designing and delivering exciting POS campaigns. This role would be ideal for an artworker who:
- Shows expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
- Can work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Is inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail
- Can deliver design work to a professional artwork standard, with a high level of attention to detail in all areas
- Can develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects
- Will contribute to and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team
- Possesses strong layout skills with an eye for detail.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0405, to email@example.com