NEW VACANCY! (SN2279)
CREATIVE ARTWORKER - SIGNAGE / LARGE FORMAT / EXHIBITIONS
DEVON / DORSET BORDER
£Open depending on Experience
8:30am - 5:30pm / Monday to Friday
Our client is based on the Devon / Dorset border and specialises in large format print, signage and exhibitions. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, dedicated individual to join their growing company who will play an integral role within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in a busy and expanding design studio, your role will be to help facilitate workflow through our design studio and communicate and work closely with clients and other departments within the business. You will be responsible for overseeing production ready artwork (quality control) using the appropriate tools and software to guarantee exceptional quality. There will be a level general admin associated with your role as well as your creative input.
- Facilitate workflow through the Studio Department
- Scheduling Studio jobs
- Preparing and Overseeing print & production ready artwork (quality control)
- Sending jobs to the production department
- Taking Briefs and carrying out design work when required
- Communicating externally with clients and internally with other departments
- Following up clients and setting reminders
- General admin associated with the role
Required Skills and Experience:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good time and task management
- Excellent communication skills with good telephone manner
- Confident team player & ability to work under own initiative
- Adept at working with a PC & Mac.
- Adobe Suite - Essential
- Microsoft suite and Outlook - Essential
- Experience in using Large Format digital print pre-preparation software desired