We are seeking to employ a passionate and hardworking artworker / typesetter to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic business and leader in luxury printing.
Your duties would involve:
- Advising clients on their printing requirements and working with them on design projects
- Working with the production team to coordinate print projects and meeting deadlines
- Building strong foundations with clients and optimising sales opportunities
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3 years experience working in a print environment
- Must be proficient in creating print-ready artwork using Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid and accurate typographic and layout skills with a meticulous eye for detail
- Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, whilst working closely with clients
- Enthusiastic team player with excellent customer service skills
- Must be presentable and fluent in spoken and written English
- Able to meet tight deadlines
Previous experience working in a print environment is required.
As part of the team, you will be liaising directly with clients, managing multiple printing projects and providing innovative solutions to meet individual requirements.
The ideal candidate will have an advanced understanding of the print industry, experience using print estimating software and have a passion for working with clients.
Taking responsibility for your work, being proactive and striving for high-quality output are valued traits. We are a small, collaborative team and work hard for each other.
Please send us your CV in pdf format with a covering note highlighting why you would like to work for Mount Street Printers.
About the company
Mount Street Printers is a leading luxury printer specialising in bespoke printing and stationery.
Balancing traditional craftsmanship with the latest technology, we offer a complete array of print options including engraving, foiling, embossing, die cutting, thermography and lithography. Everything is produced in-house to guarantee quality, speed and the utmost discretion.
As a family-run business founded in 1981, we aim to continue the tradition of creating the finest stationery today and for the next generation.
Job Type: Full-time