We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller Administrator to join the team based at our Holland Place, Spalding site. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an integral part of the business!
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Control specific section of accounts within the sales ledger, to facilitate a high level of cash flow, and minimise the level of overdue debt.
- Collect cash and resolve queries with the co-operation of the sales team within set time scales.
- Ensure contact is made with customers to collect overdue debt and resolve queries by telephone or email.
- Maintain good relationships both with internal and external sales people.
- Keep up to date and accurate diary notes so cover can be maintained when holidays are taken within the department, to ensure other members of the team can relay account information.
- Assist where necessary with cash banking, allocation, and any other sales ledger functions which would include the raising of credit notes, and manual invoices.
- Set up new credit accounts using online credit check agency in the absence of the Credit Control Manager.
- Identify and recommend new ways of working which benefit Coveris.
- Demonstrate an active engagement with constantly looking for ways to improve the process to drive commercial benefit
- Establish key working relationships with colleagues (and where applicable…client base)
- Report all H&S issues in keeping with company procedure.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Work well under pressure
- Provide strong customer service attitude
- Good Microsoft Excel experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.