The CTP Team leader will support the management of the CTP Department by providing front-line shift supervision in all aspects of production. Allocating and monitoring workloads and ensuring the efficient achievement of the production program and optimal quality of all output. Liaising with other site functions to ensure smooth running of the department and fulfillment of tickets. Providing accurate, timely data as required. Actively support of improvement activities and motivating team to participate in projects.
- Provide, accurate, timely data on progress vs production plan and highlight any concerns at the earliest opportunity
- Conduct first level counselling of employees on potential disciplinary issues or highlight more significant concerns to the Pre –Press Manager. Keep accurate records of such matters that may arise.
- Support the company attendance procedure and carry out return to work interviews
- Carry out close monitoring of compliance to safety and hygiene standards and take prompt action in the event of any concerns in respect of general conduct, the operation of machinery, work environment etc
- Liaise with other Company personnel on progress to plan or any other related matters
- Cover for team members, colleagues or the Pre-Press Manager as required
- Adopt a flexible approach to work and undertake any other duties that may reasonably be expected to support the effective running of the CTP department and the wider business
Skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Fully PC literate with a detailed conscious approach, combined with a process and systems driven outlook
- Effective communication and motivational skills
- Working knowledge of QA standards, GMP rules
- Previous supervisory experience in a similar role
- IOSH Certification
- Previous experience within reprographic/CTP or QC departments
- Previous experience of running CTP hardware and software
- Previous experience of running CAD cutting tables
- Colour separation and technical print processes (you do not need to be a technical expert but be able to have some technical knowledge and input)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- On-site car parking
- Annual salary increase
- Sharesave scheme
- Long service award
Essentra is built on diversity. Our ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.