NEW VACANY! (PK6997)
CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE
WEST MIDLANDS (please contact me for further location details)
£COMPETATIVE + Performance Based KPI Bonus (UPTO £5K PER YEAR) + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Laptop
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Our client is a well-established, fast growing independent distributor of packaging consumables based in the West Midlands.
Following another successful year, they are looking for more great people to join the team and are specifically looking for a Gifted Customer Care Executive to help take the company forward. The company are passionate about customer service and proud of their positive and creative culture.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Load sales orders and manage returns / credits required
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Use daily reports to keep customer order statuses up to date
- Assist KAMs and other sales colleagues as necessary
- Manage other administrative tasks such as processing the mail, ordering stationery etc
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be passionate about customer service
- Fully understand the value that it brings to the customer and to the business
- Be prepared to go the extra mile and do whatever it takes to deliver great service
- Have a proven track record of success in building and maintaining great customer relationships through delivery of consistently high standards of service
- Be a relationship builder and a natural communicator who builds rapport and trust.
- Achieve results thorough relationships.
- Decision making, think on your feet and analyse situations quickly, build solutions and act fast.
- An organiser; great at co-ordinating, scheduling, budgeting and reporting.
- Achieve results through efficiency.
The company is continually growing, and this creates opportunities for salary and career progression by assuming additional responsibilities or by taking on more senior roles. The career path for this role is to eventually move into a field sales role but your readiness for progression will largely depend on your success in the role and on your appetite for fresh challenges.