NEW VACANCY! (PK6869)
CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Salary Guide: £18K-£20K + Bonus
Hours: Monday To Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Our client are a leading specialist in innotive tableware supply for the hospitality sector. They
are market sector leaders in the field of innovative supply exclusively high quality tableware brands from around the world, alongside bespoke design creations.
They are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Account Manager to join their team, you will develop and maintain relationships with key customers via telephone and email. The role involves processing a lot of detailed information and each project will be different, so you will need to be adaptable and capable of retaining knowledge.
- Process customer orders and queries.
- Respond to incoming contacts from customers via telephone, website and email
- Maintain and further develop relationships with existing customers
- Accurately determine the order needs of customers
- Liaise with other departments this includes Accounts, Purchasing and Warehouse in relation to satisfying Customer Orders and handling queries
- Work with other team members to ensure all customer needs are covered
- Work with external Sales staff to help process their quotations, orders and queries
- Undertake product training as and when required
- Process information via computerised order processing and accounts system
- Create presentation documents in relation to orders / quotations using Microsoft Office programs
- Maintain accurate records of contact, project requirements and customer requirements
- You will report directly to the Managing Director
- Have competence in the use of computers and especially Microsoft Office programs
- You will be an effective communicator and ensure the customer's needs are accurately managed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Graduate calibre candidate who is capable of working with minimal supervision as you will largely be responsible for your own workload management.
- Be proficient at the use of computerised systems and be able to use Microsoft Office programs.
- Carry excellent communications skills as you will be dealing with customers at all levels of organisation size and sophistication