The Sherwood Group are the Country’s leading privately owned Greeting Card & Packaging manufacturer. We produce quality products for major UK & International brands and deliver excellent levels of service and innovation for our clients.
An opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated individual to join our Customer Service / Production Planning team. The successful applicant will require the following: -
- You will have a strong lithographic print background with a sound understanding of the print production process.
- You will have excellent IT skills.
- You will have written and verbal communication skills.
- You will have experience of working on large complex projects, gathering information and updating spreadsheets.
- You will have an understanding of production workflow and production planning.
- You will have experience dealing directly with customers and blue-chip companies.
- You will have experience of print MIS and estimating.
- You want to work in a company that puts the customer at the centre of what they do and be strongly customer focussed yourself.
- You are keen to learn new skills, develop and grow as an individual.
- You can find solutions when customers have issues that need to be resolved.
- You are a people person and can work within a close team.
- You want to work in a company where performance is rewarded.
The package includes a competitive salary, company pension and 26 days annual holiday.