We have a great opportunity to join a print and communications giant. Their turnover dominates a large portion of the market and they have undergone further expansion with unparalleled resources and financial backing.
This market leader is looking for a solution oriented problem solver with an ability to deal with difficult client situations, ensuring they are resolved efficiently and to the clients’s satisfaction. A candidate well versed in generating innovative and effective solutions to meet customer requirements will be perfect for this role.
Embarking on the role of Customer Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for day to day management of a team of Account Managers within a busy Customer Services Department. Your team will consist of Account Managers covering a number of vertical sectors with a mix of internal and external clients and you must have an ability to develop and manage this team to its full potential.
Supporting our client’s business objective of providing Excellent Customer Service, you will form strong and long- lasting relationships with customers. This role requires someone with a proven capability in managing a customer services team as well as experience in a direct mail/transactional mail environment with no fail deadlines. Excellent people management and customer relationship skills are essential for this role along with a desire to make change and improvements.
• Manage and develop customer relationships through regular communication. You will understand fully the work streams for each client within your team ensuring that SLAs are adhered to and service provision expectations are met
• Manage your team of Account Managers providing regular one to ones, mentoring and coaching, annual appraisals and salary reviews, training and personal development needs ensuring that documentation is generated
• Ensure that training and instruction is provided where required and that it is documented
• Ensure that processes are followed and continuously review these to look for improvements and more efficient ways of working
• Co-ordinate pricing for clients on new products and produce relevant proposals. You will also ensure that rate cards are accurately maintained and validate all billing at month end
• Provide advice and assistance to customers on products, services, design and production methods. You will understand clearly data formats for both transactional and direct mail, manufacturing capability of equipment and postage options covering presentational requirements of the postal providers and pricing in order to support your team and customer base
• Understand your vertical sectors and the document lifecycles within these sectors
• Ensure that client requests are acknowledged and that queries are responded to in a timely manner. It will be your responsibility to ensure all complaints are acknowledged and ensure a formal response is provided to customer. You may occasionally be required to attend service reviews with the clients.
Candidates must demonstrate a level of emotional control and resilience, and have an ability to analyse relevant information to make informed suggestions. We are looking for someone who is highly organised with the ability to plan and organise a busy workload with minimal supervision, and who is meticulous about presentation, ensuring communication to clients is of the highest quality both in terms of detail and accuracy.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.