Why join OPM?
OPM Group is an independently family owned self-adhesive label and flexible packaging manufacturer based in Leeds. OPM has an excellent reputation in our industry for innovating by investing in new equipment, technology and processes. All our products are produced to ISO 9001:2015, BRC/IoP Global Standard Food Packaging standards Grade AA and PS9000:2016 and are printed using Low Migration/ Food Grade Inks, Within a framework of Total Quality GMP Management. OPM exports to over 14 countries worldwide.
Our team of experienced professionals are dedicated to providing great service and excellent quality products, and our supportive and welcoming company culture underpins over 35 years of successful business.
We are committed to creating an engaging and rewarding work environment for all of our employees. Our experienced and passionate team sets us apart; the average tenure of our employees is an impressive 12 years. Acknowledgement of the length of service of our employees is very important to us; we value the experience and knowledge our people possess, and we prescribe to the notion of celebrating the people that stay.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation for great print and customer service and be part of successful BRC /ISO pharma accredited business who believe in quality, innovation and most of our people!
What to expect from this opportunity:
A great opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual with a desire to join an already thriving Customer Services team on the journey to the next level and continue to build our long-term success and Growth. With great opportunities for personal development.
What we are looking for:
Commitment, Passion, Drive and Focus, working in close harmony with the Sales Team and the Commercial Director, you will take responsibility for existing Clients providing quality labels and flexible packaging to build their brands. Utilising your Print / Packaging / Artwork experience and critically your outgoing personality, excellent communication skills and talent for Client engagement to deliver outstanding service to an impressive array of Clients in a variety of sectors.
Job duties and skills will include:
· Develop strong working relationships with customers face to face, via telephone and email.
· Taking job briefs from sales /customers, using print management skills to advise and manage customer requirements.
· Create job tickets using Tharstern MIS System (training will be provided).
· Work in a team environment to support and interact with Sales & Production teams
- A positive attitude to achieving deadlines within demanding time frames & be an excellent team player
· Good problem solving skills
· Packaging industry experience/exposure
· Solid technical understanding of printed labels and flexible packaging
· High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and communications skills
OPM Group is committed to equal opportunities for all and we do not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, sex, disability or age.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package based on experience.If this exciting opportunity is of further interest please email current CV to email@example.com