NEW VACANCY! (SN2210)
CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT / SIGNAGE
CHESHIRE / GREATER MCR
£Open Depending on Experience + other benefits TBD
Our client is a sign and display company based in the North West. They have an in-house production facility and manufacture bespoke shop front displays & stands, window displays, roller banners, pop-up stands and exhibition & event signage.
They are currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Manager to join their growing and successful team. The role initially will require taking over the management of the company's key accounts and overseeing a team of 2 (1 Account Handler / 1 Pre-Press Operator), long term the client is looking for someone to help grow and develop an Account Management team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be responsible for managing existing client base
- Taking briefs / delivering ideas.
- Developing existing accounts
- Generating new business from and upselling to the existing client base
- Project Management
- Dealing with client requirements for all Large Format, Graphics and Signage
- Issuing job instructions to the necessary internal departments.
- Scheduling production resources ensuring tight deadlines are always met
- Managing some client accounts through to completion, meeting all clients requirements
- Liaising with all internal departments to ensure jobs are produced to clients requirements