Cut & Crease operators
-Shift-of 3 x 12.5 hour (rotates every 2 weeks between nights and days)
you only work 135 days a year!
-Salary- DOE (hourly rate)
Due to recent expansion and investments of my client, they now require Cut and Crease operators to produce high quality carton work on our Bobst Expert Cut & Vision Cut Machines. Opportunities exist to be part of a dynamic team in this new exciting stage of their business. They have an extensive customer list that includes some of the largest names in the food, healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors and have been trading for over 40 years.
- Setting up the machines for use
- Running routine maintenance of the Bobst Expert Cut & Vision Cut machines
- Ensuring quality and productivity targets are met
- Attention to detail
- Identify issue as they arise individually and along with other operators and management
- Experience using a C/C- Bobst ExperCut 106 PER and LER and VisionCuts
- Ensure minimal numbers of customer or QC complaints and rejections because of poor work.
- Recent, relevant and proven machine minder experience.
- Understand and carry out instructions
- Act on own initiative and adapt quickly to change.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work well within a small team with good listening and communication skills
- Opportunity to work overtime when off shift.
- Contributory pension plan
- Life insurance
- 7 weeks holiday
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or contact lizzie @ kairos recruitment to register your interest