Print Finisher - Cut & Crease Minder
Double Day Shift:
Mon - Thurs 6am - 2pm Fri 6am – 1130am
Mon - Thurs 2pm -10pm Fri 1130am – 5pm
£27,665 - £30,103 or £14.18p/hr - £15.43p/hr incl Shift + 20 days hols + Bank Hols + Pension
If you are looking to join a growing company that continually invests back into its machinery and its staff, then this could be for you.
Print Finisher – Crease & Cut Minder – The Role
- To ensure the quality of cut & creased work and compliance with BS5750 Operating Procedures.
- Obtain the best possible production levels at all times and ensure that the relevant cutting & creasing machine is maintained, kept clean and efficiently run.
- You will be liaising with the Production Manager to ensure the most efficient production within the overall production plan.
- Ensuring that the machine is fully operational at all times, making every effort to restart production when the machine is not operational.
- In liaison with the Production Manager assist in training other operatives, and/or machine assistants, to provide adequate cover and to make a bigger contribution on the machine.
- Look to become experienced on the other cutting & creasing machines to provide adequate cover as and when required.
- Through the Production Manager liaise with the Chief Engineer with regard to breakdown and planned maintenance.
- Liaise with the Board Warehouseman with regard to the availability and priority of board.
- Achieving agreed targets for waste levels.
- Ensuring that the Cutting & Creasing Manager is kept fully informed.
- Achieving weekly and monthly agreed production targets.
- Achieving overall waste targets.
Print Finisher – Crease & Cut Minder – The Person
- Must have experience of platen flatbed die cutting machines within packaging.
- Your experience must be on cartonboard and not corrugated.
- You will be a self-starter who can work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Able to work under strict deadlines to ensure production targets are met
- Excellent communications skills and able to deal with people of all levels
If you have got the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this Crease & Cut Minder/ Print Finisher position then forward your CV in the strictest of confidence by applying now. Or alternatively call Scott Davies for further information.