NEW VACANCY! (DM1223)
DATA PROCESSING OPERATIVE - 2D BARCODING & MAILING
£Open (Depending on Experience)
Our client is a digital print, direct mail and communications company, providing services throughout the UK.
They are currently looking for an experienced Direct Mail Data Processing Operative to join their team, working alongside production, account management and development teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience with using mail sortation software, a good postal knowledge and experience dealing with processing mailing data that requires 2D matching.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Cygnus, DocHub or similar
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to interpret information detailed on works instructions and action accordingly
- Strong problem solving skills
- Full understanding of quality and other ad hoc customer requirements
- Strong IT knowledge
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines