NEW VACANCY!! (DM1183)
DATA PROGRAMMER - DIRECT MAIL
£Open depending on Experience + Overtime
Hours - 8.00am- 17.00pm
Our client offers a complete mailing solution for their clients, they provide all-round solutions for direct mail campaigns, offering clients high quality data processing, envelope / polythene enclosing, mail fulfilment and postage services.
They are currently recruiting for Data Programmer to help support the achievement of the business goals and objectives by assisting the management team in the operation of the machines and ensuring that high quality that is met alongside the planned schedules and customer specifications.
- Liaise with client services to understand data brief
- Mailsort and process work as detailed on works instruction
- Provide high quality proofs for internal and external sign off.
- Have familiarity with Modern Programming Languages (.NET, Java) and Traditional Programmer Languages (C++, Visual Basic), Database Skills, CSS, HTML..
- You must carry out QA checks and ensure that they match the signed samples, and that they are recorded onto the appropriate documentation. All paperwork must be filled out to a high level of accuracy and legibility.
- You are responsible for ensuring speed and quality of work is maintained along with accurate documentation, and sufficient stock is available to carry out the work.
- Good time keeping and attendance must be maintained to support the other team members.
- You will be expected to participate in team meetings and to work as a member of a team to ensure fair distribution of the teams' workload ensuring that the teams production targets are achieved.
- Ensure that all work is accurate and consistent throughout and is regularly monitored for any defects.
- You are expected to assist the other team members to maintain a tidy and clean work area.
- Your experience and skills are to be used to assist/advise/progress other team members.
- You are responsible for meeting agreed deadlines set by the supervisor
- If any work is under-threat of not meeting the deadline, this should be reported to the supervisor immediately.
- You should display an urgency to your work which will set/show an example to other team members.
- Ensure that you look to continually improve process.
- To undertake any relevant internal and external training.
- To be supportive of the Company's accreditations 9001, 14001 & 27001.