NEW VACANCY! (DM1149)
DATA PROGRAMMER - DIRECT MAIL WEST YORKSHIRE
Up to £25K (Depending On Experience)
Our client is a Direct Mail and Print Company based in the North East. Their expertise lie within Direct Mail print production from straight forward leaflets, envelopes and letterheads to multi-million runs of brochures and catalogues. They also offer a whole range of other printing services, from printed promotions and incentives to large format point of sale and digital optimization and data.
They are currently looking to recruit a Data Programmer to join their team.
- Possessing data for Direct Mail Packs using Excel / Cygnus
- Setting documents for print production using Print Shop Mail Software and / or PrES Connect software
- Working to a brief and liaising with Client Services Account Managers and production heads to ensure smooth processing of work
- Help other members of the Data Team when required
- Understand sales/client requirements when working to a written data brief
- Thoroughly check internal proofs for both data and artwork to ensure integrity
- Respond to client requirements in a timely manner
- Offer support to members of the Client Services Team
- Ensure data software is up-to-date at all times
- Any additional duties or responsibilities management deem necessary and within reason.
Areas of Knowledge:
- Data Processing Software - Cygnus / Excel / Access
- Experience of document composition (Printshop, Word, Pres Etc.)
- Postage services and data requirements relating to postage
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to take instruction well and follow process
- Desire to be part of a team and work well within a team environment
- Good communication / interpersonal skills
- Forward thinking with a desire for personal development
Health and Safety:
- Adhere to all Healthy and Safety procedures
- Report Health and Safety issues
- Report Accidents using the First Aid procedure
- Report Incidents using the Near Miss procedure.
- Maintain good levels of Housekeeping
ISO Management Systems:
- Comply with Internal Policies and Procedures relating to ISO Management systems
- Maintain recycling systems in place.
- Dispose of all Confidential waste in the appropriate bins
- Report Security Incidents and Events