NEW VACANCY! (SN2256)
DESIGNER - SIGNS AND MARKETING
£Open depending on Experience
Hours: 40 hours per week: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Our client is a successful and well-established signage company based in Berkshire, they service various market sectors including; Health and Safety, Traffic, Construction and Leisure.
They are currently looking for an experienced Designer to provide an efficient and effective design service for the company via clear communication in all areas and work within set guidelines to help promote the company. They are looking for someone who can create high quality and accurate concepts, graphical and written content for company orders, literature and marketing purposes.
- Design and generation of sales literature to bespoke customer requirements in consultation with Sales department and Content Manager.
- Design and generation of generic sales literature for standard products in consultation with Sales department and Content Manager.
- Design and generation of Graphics for customer Signage and updating designs across all platforms as per current customer branding guidelines.
- Create design proof artwork to fulfil sales enquiries ready for customer approval.
- Create sign design artwork to fulfil sales orders ready for pre-press.
- Ensure the orders being processed are in either priority order or date order (oldest to newest).
- Design and creation of printed catalogues, leaflets, flyers and brochures as required by sales - including editing and updating.