NEW VACANCY! (PK6227)
Hours of Work: 6:00am to 2:00pm
Salary: Flexible Depending on Salary + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our Client is a specialist within the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production they have earned a commanding reputation.
They are currently looking to recruit a candidate with diecutting experience whether on hand fed platens or Bobsts, etc.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible.
- To ensure the maintenance of the equipment is of the highest standard and where ever possibly achieve preventative maintenance.
- Produce an acceptable level of output daily.
- Endeavour to keep waste levels to an absolute minimum and continually work towards reducing these levels.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality at all times.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping around your work area and within your department at all times.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- To be positive, pro-active and above all conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.