NEW VACANCY (PK8129)
Salary £ DOE + Company Pension + Performance Bonus + Yearly Bonus + Free Onsite Parking
Shifts/Hours: 12.5 hours x 3 days + Paid Breaks = 36 Hours Per Week
Our client needs to operate 24 x 6, so we require 4 operational shifts.
Our client is a privately owned board mill manufacturing and suppling solid board reels, cores and sheets. They are opening a new division to supply e-commerce cartons and card envelopes for the European and UK market, so they are looking to recruit and Experience Die Cutting Operator to join the team.
- Operate a Bobst Flat Bed Die Cutter to die cut materials according to specifications
- Read and interpret drawings, and work orders
- Set up and adjust cutting tools and equipment
- Monitor the cutting and creasing process to ensure accuracy and quality
- Inspect finished cartons for defects and make necessary adjustments
- Mechanical knowledge and understanding of materials handling
- Basic math skills for measurements and calculations
- Proficiency in using hand tools for adjusting and repairing as necessary
- Attention to detail, good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of quality