We are currently recruiting for a Digicon Operative to join our Digital department based at our Amberley site, working a double day shift. Suitable candidates would have great attention to detail, demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and be a team player.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Will involve training and running ABG digicon presses including; varnishing, laminating, hot-foil (semi-rotary & flat-bed), de-lam and cross-over peel and reseal
- To ensure jobs are ready for the press
- Good housekeeping including ensuring consumables are available at point of use
- Will be responsible to ensure quality assurance and maintenance standards are maintained to the standard set in the QA procedures handbook
- To work directly with the Production manager and/or team leader to ensure that press loading is completed in a timely manner
- To ensure all training is attended as required and to take part in a positive manner
- To have an understanding of Amberley procedures and the company handbook and follow their contents
- To produce work to a high standard set by the customer and QA department
- To follow the press loadings and work directly with the team in a positive to achieve the company and your own personal goals
- To train and work in other areas of the company along with holiday cover and extra press cover when needed
- Must be dexterous
- Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
- Forward thinking
- Problem solving and decision-making ability appropriate to the role
- Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
- Ability to manage and deal with change in a fast moving and demanding environment while still maintaining standards set within the business
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a production environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive business who invest in people. Should you feel that your skills and experience match the specification, please forward your covering letter and CV along with your salary expectations to our team.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.