Digital Communications Executive
** The role is initially a 12 month fixed term contract with a good potential to extend or be retained within Coveris**
We are looking for a highly motivated creative self-starter with experience in a range of digital channels to work in our busy Communications Team.
Are you a ‘digital native‘ with excellent writing skills? We are on the hunt for a communications professional to join our Marketing and Communications team. In this role you will be part of an international team working closely with many internal stakeholders to support marketing and corporate communications on many levels.
The role –
The selected candidate will report into the Director of Marketing and Communications and will be tasked with the development and communication of Coveris’ corporate identity to a multitude of stakeholders, including, new, existing and prospective customers and retailers through a sales support function, employees, press and the wider Coveris Group. To deliver this strategically, you will be required to utilise, support and manage a variety of marketing communications tools including the corporate and subsidiary websites, strategic communications, PR, social media, corporate presentations and group product and service literature.
Key responsibilities will include -
• Development of social media strategy, principally LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter sources
• Drafting of texts, press releases, corporate literature, and postings
• In charge of our websites, their content, developing them further
• Overseeing of product photoshoots and liaison with creative agencies
• Development of video and digital content alongside support agencies
• Develop or support award submissions for the Group
• Managing media relations, working to copy deadlines and advertising negotiation
• Creation of strategic presentation content
• Embrace and effectively communicate our No Waste sustainability strategy and our values
• Support HR with employer branding
• Ensure corporate and product marketing materials are developed and maintained in line with the Group brand and strategy
• Press release editorial, development of news features in partnership with external agencies
• Support product development and sales teams communicate and develop new innovations and products
• Trade show support and pre/post event marketing
About you -
The areas of the business you partner with will benefit from your knowledge, integrity and the quality of your advice. As a creative communicator, you will bring corporate messages and colleague stories to life, delivering internal communication solutions that people take notice of and which enhance the Coveris experience.
• Have a Marketing/communication-related degree or CIM equivalent – Desirable
• 18 months min. experience in a marketing or communications role/environment
• Copy and content writing essential
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
• Journalistic and press management experience
• Understanding of social media marketing and experience in common platforms
• Experience of tradeshows and corporate events
• Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop experience advantageous
• Appreciation of market and commercial data for communications purposes
• Knowledge of packaging and retail sector beneficial
• Competitive salary with a company car/ car allowance
• Hybrid working opportunities
• Quality training and career development opportunities
• Career progression within and outside of the UK through our extensive EMEA site base
• Wellbeing programmes to support physical and mental health
• Corporate gym memberships subject to location
• Life cover at four times basic annual salary
All of these benefits and more come with the fantastic opportunity as well as the requirement for ad-hoc European travel therefore, a flexible approach is required. The role would ideally suit someone located in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area however we are open to discussions. Frequent UK travel to link in with all of our UK sites will be a requirement of the role therefore a driving license is essential.
If you are ready for this exciting career move and want to have a confidential discussion regarding the role, please contact our Internal recruitment team now on email@example.com / 01775 717351.