DIGITAL PRINT AND FINISHING TEAM LEADER REQUIRED
Reporting directly to the Digital Department Manager you and your team will work on all aspects of digital print and print finishing.
Responsibilities will also include:
● Overseeing day-to-day processing of orders by the print and print finishing team.
● Ensuring daily targets and KPIs are consistently met.
● Providing regular updates to Digital Department Manager and department supervisors on the status of your team in regards to KPI’s, turnaround and order issues.
You must have an eye for detail and high standards when it comes to quality, as well as an understanding of the digital print process to ensure orders are printed and produced in the most timely and efficient way. A working knowledge of the day to day operation of a fast paced and deadline driven print room is crucial to the role.
An ideal candidate would also be able to train, mentor and support the development of team members and continuously look to identify and implement process improvements within the team.
We are looking for someone who is highly experienced in digital print & finishing, and is capable of leading a small team to achieve daily goals. The following points are not essential but please let us know if you do have experience in any of the following:
● Knowledge of paper stocks and substrates.
● Stock and consumable management.
● Supervising day to day operations in a digital print/production room and reporting to
department supervisors and management.
● Ensuring that KPIs in the department are being achieved each day
● Monitoring and reporting order issues, both internal and external and feeding these back to
THE SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Good interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
● Adhere to 5S principles and maintain a clean and tidy workplace at all times.
● A conscientious, flexible and 'can do’ working style.
● Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate to seek guidance from the Department Manager.
● The ability to identify and deliver process improvements to ensure continued growth of the department.
● Drive and enthusiasm for delivering Awesome quality products.
● You are able to lead, as well as work as part of a team, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
● Willingness to learn and continuously improve.
We make custom merchandise and print for all kinds of people, all in-house. Set up in a bedroom back in 2005 by our founder Luke, we have grown to a team of over 100 and now make over 9 million customised products every year. Based on the edge of Leeds city centre, from our 20,000 square foot facility we are capable of producing more than 700 different products.
We serve a vast range of customers ranging from bands and record labels, through to clothing companies and restaurant chains. Our focus is on providing an awesome experience, offering our customers the best possible products and service, with flexible print run lengths and catering for tight turnarounds.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We Are Awesome, and our mission is to live up to our name! We strive to make sure our core values come to life in the way we approach everything we do. See if our core values resonate with you…
- Create Awesome Experiences
- Encourage Awesome Community
- Work Smart (and hard)
- Embrace Ideas and Change
- Make Things We Are Proud Of
Submit your application via the Apply button on the right.