We are an established Reprographic company providing print, display graphics and other services to a wide range of professional clients.
As a result of our continued success we are now looking for a hardworking and motivated person to work in our shopfront in a customer facing role. You will be greeting a range of clients both trade and individuals who are looking for anything from a birthday party invitation through construction plans to volume orders of perfect bound books.
- Previous Reprographics experience preferably in a copy shop or similar environment.
- Demonstrable customer service and workflow skills, being able to take and understand a customer’s brief is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience working with Ordnance Survey advantageous.
- Possess a critical eye in terms of accuracy and attention to detail
- Display an adaptable and flexible approach
- Own a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Take ownership of a client request/ issue and escalate when required
- Good PC skills including Adobe Creative Cloud, Word, Excel and email
- Good literacy, verbal reasoning and numerical ability
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 per year according to experience.