Digital print & finishing operator
We are a well-established commercial lithographic and digital printer based in Worcestershire, and we are looking for a hard-working, diligent, and driven candidate to oversee our digital printing processes.
As a small, friendly, family-run printer, we seek a press operator with experience using small format digital presses such as Kodak, Canon, Ricoh, and Konica. We seek an operator who can work as part of a team and has the necessary experience and skill set to ensure the job is completed to a high standard.
The successful applicant will require at least 3 years of experience setting up and running digital presses and related finishing equipment. As our dedicated digital printing operator, you will be responsible for all the digital printing & finishing requirements throughout the company.
- Receive job bags, check artwork status, and liaise with clients and account managers.
- Pre-flight customer-submitted files before importing them into the workflow.
- Troubleshoot any issues and, where necessary, correct them.
- Liaise with clients and account managers to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Communicate any queries with production team members and account managers and ensure all client requirements are satisfied.
- General maintenance of Digital printing press and associated finishing equipment.
- Prioritise and manage workload, ensuring all jobs are completed on time and within schedule.
- Following all relevant health & safety, environmental and quality requirements when completing work.
- Proficient with MacOS and Windows systems
- 3 years experience in digital print production.
- A high level of attention to detail and understanding of colour.
- An excellent understanding print production processes and practices.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and function as part of a larger team.
- Willingness to train and learn new skills as needed.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud products, namely Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Photoshop.
Submit your application via the 'Apply' button.