NEW VACANCY! (SC3019)
DIGITAL PRINT OPERATIVE - POS & LARGE FORMAT PRINT
£Open (Depending On Experience) + Pension + Private Health Care + DIS Scheme Cycle To Work Scheme + On Site Parking + Attendance Bonus
Continental Shift Pattern of 12 hours (3 days 6am - 6pm, & 3 nights 6pm - 6am - Rotating. 36.5 hours per week)
Our client is a point-of-sale marketing specialist for the retail industry that offer end to end services, from creative design and marketing insight to digital, screen and large format litho print, finishing, and aftercare.
They are currently looking to recruit a hard-working Digital Print Operative who is looking to develop their career by working within a professional and dedicated print team responsible for maximising productivity.
The ideal candidate will have a proficient level of PC skills, a keen eye for detail and a passion for quality.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Experience of running a digital flat bed, (Inca digital/Durst Rho machines) roll to roll machines and an understanding of how various rip types work is essential for this role with some colour management experience/knowledge is advantageous
- Understand work instruction tickets transporting these into correct machine settings to create maximum throughout and efficiency, and quality on the press
- Multi-task where needed on a number of presses whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines
- Work in accordance with the company quality procedures at all the times to ensure compliance with working practices and standards
- Understand and adhere to machine manufacturers maintenance procedures ensuring that warranties are complied with, and the machine is kept in optimal condition
- Self-covering the press for holiday cover in order to endure that production runs at full capacity, at all times