We are looking for a new addition to our existing team due a long-standing team member having to relocate for family reasons. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent all-round experience of working in a small or medium-sized digital print business.
- Running of the digital presses, large format machine and finishing equipment
- Receive print-ready files and progress jobs through print, finishing and dispatch
- Troubleshoot any issues with customer artwork and inform the design studio
Key Skills & Experience
- Ideally 2 to 5 years experience in running digital presses, large format printers & finishing equipment
- Experience of working to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm and composed
- Good problem-solving approach when encountering issues with print jobs
- High attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise urgent/more important jobs
You will be joining an existing team and should be a real print all-rounder with the ability to turn your hand to all the tasks required in print production In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, a great relaxed environement to work in and being part of a very friendly team.
Please apply now if you feel this role suits your skills, attitude and personality