NEW VACANCY! (SN7004)
DIGITAL PRINTER / DESIGNER - SIGNS AND GRAPHICS
£Open Depending on Experience
Our Client is a multi media signage, window film and graphics company based in London. The core duties are to rescale existing designs and patterns and print using x2 Mimaki UV printers and a JV33. You will also be responsible for a small amount of vinyl cut orders and the regular maintenance of the machines.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Printing graphics using Mimaki and JV33s Printers
- Cutting the graphics using a plotter
- Laminating graphics using a cold laminator
- Preparing graphics for dispatch
- Liaising with costumers
- Reporting to management team on a regular basis
All applicants MUST have a background in a similar role within the Signs and or Graphics sector.
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV